lunes, 19 de marzo de 2012

Stillman & Birn

Stillman & Birn:
The worst thing that can happen to someone when they are on the road, is getting sick. Luckily I was smart enough to do it on a weekend. I've been working in Korea for 6 straight weeks, living out of a hotel and working on weekends too. Finally towards the end, my body gave out. Sweaty feverish nights, no sleep and no appetite. Tough going but I got through it. Sunday afternoon, I knew I wasn't going to leave the room. I felt a bit better so I decided to draw the view out my window. A while back, a company named Stillman & Birn sent me some of their watercolor papers and drawing books. Another cadre of freebie art materials from a great company. This is the result of my painting on their paper. I keep getting free art supplies from companies. I wonder what I've done to deserve all this? Their paper is amazing to work on so I give it high scores. The view I drew is from the north side of the river facing South Korea. I think I've been in every bar, club and restaurant as far as the eye can see. By the way, the big green building is Cheil Worldwide, the advertising agency I work for.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario